Our BBblankets are great for either your outdoor adventures or even for your simple moments of relaxation, to an indoor oasis on a cold dreary day. Whatever the weather may bring, our BBblankets will give extra comfort, vibe, and ambience to life’s most treasurable moments. Soft and versatile with a touch of the culture of Ecuador.
Enjoy a beautifully designed blanket that was handcrafted by indigenous families from the highlands in Ecuador. These blankets are warm, soft, and have reversible colors! Perfect for gifts, keeping warm, and will bring a fun touch to the décor in your home!
- Our blankets our ideal for the home, going on a long hike, bike rides, picnics, camping, snow related activities, beach and evenings by the fire.
- Blanket sizes are queen size - approximately 236 cm L x 208 cm W
- Materials: 100% recycled acrylic, hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry (in low heat)
- At the moment a stain is made, follow these instructions! On the stained area, blot and absorb the liquid as best as you can. Immediately after that, Wash the blanket to prevent the stain from setting into the fibers of the blanket.
- When there is natural wear, follow the instructions below to restore these blankets to their original look! Take a soft bristled brush and brush the blanket in with the fibers of the blanket (not against). End with ironing in the same direction.